▲Darkflare Duel Academy▲
Welcome to DarkFlare Duel Academy, hope you guys enjoy staying here and make to check in every so often Razz
▲Darkflare Duel Academy▲
Welcome to DarkFlare Duel Academy, hope you guys enjoy staying here and make to check in every so often Razz
▲Darkflare Duel Academy▲
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This academy is for learning how to get better in YUGIOH and for meeting new people and having fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
DFA Menu
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
sniping goose
Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_vote_lcapIts the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_voting_barIts the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_vote_rcap 
[dnL]Chillcade
Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_vote_lcapIts the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_voting_barIts the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_vote_rcap 
LemonRosey
Endless Raven
GiGa-BiTe
King
Loki
Shiyo
darkape
Muh1
Latest topics
» Anyone here?
Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:14 am by [dnL]Chillcade

» Mind Reader Satori has been Summoned forth
Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:57 pm by Satori Komeiji

» NEW ACADEMY
Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:34 am by Caam

» PLEASE READ
Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:42 pm by King

» Greeting, all members of DFA
Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:51 pm by sniping goose

» The Battle Between Groudon and Kyogre
Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:54 am by sniping goose

» ill be soon working on here again
Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:51 am by LemonRosey

» DFA rules (Please Read)
Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:04 pm by LemonRosey

» star results
Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:46 am by [dnL]Chillcade

Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Flare's Member
Flare's Member
Loki

Capricorn Posts : 5

Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D Empty
PostSubject: Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D   Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:26 pm

Hi guys am your new admin, I joined here from UNA and me and Goose shall revive and bring this place back to life thanks to some of our very trusted members Smile
Thanks and I hope you'll like me and my choices to make here a better place
Back to top Go down
sniping goose
Admin
Admin
sniping goose

Aries Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D   Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:52 am

lol welcome then
Back to top Go down
https://darkflare.forumotion.co.uk
King
Flare's Member
Flare's Member
King

PostSubject: Re: Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D   Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:40 am

You've been playing too much Skullgirls with that intro.
Back to top Go down
[dnL]Chillcade
Flare's Member
Flare's Member
[dnL]Chillcade

Cancer Posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D   Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:02 pm

Welcome senp..*cough*i mean lokiey*cough*
Welcome Loki.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/chillcade
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D   Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its the one and only... Cerabe- Loki! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
▲Darkflare Duel Academy▲ :: Forum :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: